COMMITMENT TO STRONG AND SIMPLE VALUES
MOUREU &s’Partners approach to litigation is based on sound, timeless values: meticulous analysis, common sense, pragmatism and a clear strategic approach to cases.
It puts these values into practice in a friendly, personal style, while offering rigorously impartial advice.
Convinced that large general law firms do not answer the specific needs of institutional clients, we are instead committed to bringing them:
- Answers which they can not find within their own legal departments,
- Skills specifically adapted to the matters at hand,
- Permanent availability through individual assistance.
This is how MOUREU & Partners law firm differs from and opposes the “professionally correct” view, which many notorious law firms have adopted and which is characterised by:
- The setting up of full-service mega-structures focusing on the size effect,
- Insistence on tax-law expertise in spite of juridical expertise,
- The pretence to a full coverage of every field of business law, nationally and abroad.
At MOUREU & Partner we thus hope to demonstrate our singularity around three key ideas:
- The affirmation of the relevance of quality juridical counselling, which is the only place where the lawyer can specifically serve high level companies,
- A rigorous selection of key law subjects to reach the quality level expected by this clientele,
- Keeping a human-size firm, where service is delivered through a relationship based on trust, conviviality and a personal touch.